Customized, responsive ecommerce jewelry website with dedicated control panel
– Wholesaler website with option to display wholesale prices and bulk prices
– Customers have the option to add items to shopping cart, and checking out; or to add products to a memo (when purchasing fine jewelry items) and pay for them later.
– After confirming availability, the admin is able to generate a packing slip for item they ship to their customer against a memo – providing a shipment tracking number, and due date
– After receiving products the customer can login to their account, and mark items that sold from the memo. On marking products as sold, the system takes the customer to the shopping cart to complete check out
– Options to manage the return of items supplied against a Memo. Customers can mark items obtained against a memo. The system generates RMA numbers that the customer can print out, and use when returning products. When Vendor receives the item, they can mark the product as returned, to close the loop.
– Customers are provided with the option to download CSV’s containing product information, and receive images related to products in the CSV as a zip file.
– Customers have independent accounts, where they can login, then put together and view lists on items they are interested in, and quantities available for each product.
– Powerful admin panel with a number of configuration options designed to provide powerful controls to manage catalogs, customer information, orders, RMA, content on CMS pages, etc.
– The admin is able to flag which customer is able to download what product information.
– Admin has the option to upload multiple PDF flyers that are presented as page flip catalogs on the website. Customers need to login to view page flip catalogs.