Sports Depot has been in the sporting goods industry for twenty five years. They carry a broad range of sports equipment, covering the full age spectrum, for both casual participant as well as serious player.
- To design a simple, elegant and usable website having a clutter free interface, providing users with a hassle free browsing experience.
- The website should be visually appealing, sophisticated and aesthetically pleasing; including rich and informative content for an enhanced user experience.
- The website should serve as a platform for users to register for various services, like newsletter, new arrivals of products, sales.
- Text Search (Providing capability to search by Name, Item Number, Description, and from among other keywords provided)
- Search refinement option – by color, size, brand – to guide customer to an item they are looking for
- Ability to integrate third party international shippers, like iShop
- Multi-tier pricing of products based on quantity purchased
- Ability to save the cart.
- Printing of shipping labels via Endicia directly from admin on thermal printer
- Generate Coupons – for single use, for one time use by each customer, for a specific category or categories, a specific product or products, a specific brand or brands, for free shipping and a combination of these etc.
- We developed an Interactive dynamic website that is user friendly and easily navigable, making it interesting for users to browse through.
- Various elements and features have been included to make the website intuitive and interactive; the site also provides users an option to register themselves.
- Ability to save the cart – visitors can save their items into the cart for future reference.
- Separate checkout system for international shoppers
- Good text search capability
- Provided an appealing interface, and made accessing information easy, so that users are able to access features and retrieve information comfortably.
PHP, MySQL, AJAX, CSS